Owner and general contracting conditions
These General Contract Conditions – hereinafter CGC -, regulate the purchase conditions of the different products offered on our website: www.eurocoin.es, owned by EUROCOIN COMPONENTS, S.L. (hereinafter EUROCOIN), a Spanish company, with NIF B86059698, and located at Calle Sofía Casanova 30, 15007, A Coruña – Spain.
Users who make purchases at www.eurocoin.es fully accept these GTC and will be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting/purchasing.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the GTC, prior to the purchase of any product through www.eurocoin.es
Eurocoin Components, S.L. reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are merely informative and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that specific time. Once the order has been formalized, the purchase will be understood to have been fully completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. . Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract.
EUROCOIN reserves the right to deny and/or suspend access to the services provided at www.eurocoin.es for reasons of breach of contractual good faith, breach of applicable legislation, of these General Purchase Conditions and/or in cases of fraud detected by this company and/or any of its suppliers.
- The shipping costs will be informed prior to the purchase payment, and will be based on the total volume/weight of the products purchased. This automated system will be applicable to shipments within the peninsula. For the Canary and Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla or international shipments, a transport proposal will be sent within 1-2 working days, which will be paid by bank transfer in case of acceptance.
- In the cases in which the client manages the transport of the merchandise, EUROCOIN will communicate by email within a period of 1-2 working days the measurements and weight of the boxes, as well as the available collection times.
- In any case, the shipping times for the purchased merchandise range from 1-3 business days, counting from the next business day after the purchase is completed. The delivery time in the peninsula is usually 24-72 hours, although we cannot guarantee these delivery times, which are carried out by collaborating companies outside of EUROCOIN, we try to ensure that transport companies comply with them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centers it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours in any case, such deliveries can take 48-72 hours.
- The client will have 3 working days to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything is included in the products included. After these 3 days, the shipment will be considered accepted and claims for damages or failures with the shipment will not be accepted.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 3 days when the client must verify the products upon receipt of the same and expose all the objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident from the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to record the transport company:
- Envialia: +34 881 255 453 ( package )
- Palibex: +34 981 175 450 ( palletized )
For these purposes, EUROCOIN informs that the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) establishes several options to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal. Among them, it contemplates the possibility of doing so by email to the address email@example.com
In accordance with current legislation, the contract concluded can be annulled, without the need to justify such decision and without penalty of any kind, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise by the client.
In the case of reconditioned products, EUROCOIN reserves the right to discount said reconditioning service on the total amount of the return, since these products are reconditioned at the request of the customer at the time of purchase.
These products are the sum of a used hardware item + a refurbishment service. Said cost is valued at €35 for products with a PVP of less than €200, and a cost of €70 for those with a PVP of more than €200.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, and if the contract imposes a payment obligation on the consumer or user, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer or user and with their knowledge that, once the employer has fully executed the contract, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sales contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the employer cannot control.< /li>
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit them to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts used necessarily to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to said additional services or goods .
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts entered into through public auctions.
- The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution. li>
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium when execution has begun and, if the contract imposes an obligation to pay on the consumer or user, when the following conditions are met:
- The consumer or user has given their prior consent to start the execution during the period of the right of withdrawal.
- The consumer or user has expressed their knowledge that, consequently, they lose their right of withdrawal; and.
- The employer has provided a confirmation in accordance with article 98.7 or article 99.2.
Once we receive the product(s), we will refund your money.
- For all forms of payment we will ask you for an account number to make the payment.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling them other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
For any return, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return conditions for private customers
- You can return your items for any reason in new (intact or unsealed) or used condition, and without return costs, beyond the legally established period to exercise the right of withdrawal (14 calendar days from delivery) until the following 30 calendar days from your purchase. Service available only on new and refurbished products.
- In order to avoid any type of damage during shipping, all merchandise must be returned in its original condition, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tape directly on the surface or packaging of the item.< /li>
- Once you contact us by email at email@example.com, you will receive instructions to send it to our facilities. You must send the goods without any delay and always within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from when you received your order.
- Once the merchandise is received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received, excluding the delivery cost.
- Returns of products from which the Eurocoin guarantee security stickers have been removed will not be accepted.
- Return of products with a gift or promotion: The complete return (full pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund.
Return conditions for companies and distributors
- EUROCOIN reserves the right to accept or reject any type of return requested by a company or distributor. In any case, the request must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of acceptance, such returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law that regulates return rights between companies, and said procedures are regulated according to the EUROCOIN conditions.
- Returns of products from which the Eurocoin guarantee security stickers have been removed will not be accepted.
- These conditions do not annul the right to exchange defective products. EUROCOIN reserves the right to deny the return in the event of detecting any anomaly in the returned product.
The warranty does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product and/or manipulation of it other than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or its operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. Therefore, the following are excluded from the guarantee:
- Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with EUROCOIN instructions.
- Products modified or repaired by the client or any other person not authorized by EUROCOIN, as well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
- Incorrect software/hardware configuration, by the client, of a piece of equipment, component or peripheral. Incorrect software/hardware configuration or equipment failure caused by a component not supplied by EUROCOIN incorporated by the client.
- Infection of computer viruses, by the client, on computers, hard drives or diskettes containing drivers or additional software.
Those cancellations of orders that imply a return to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum term of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
Resolution of online disputes in consumer matters in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.